The Dicey 7's has a HUGE jackpot of more than 16 BTC, and it keeps increasing!!!
This game came as a mix of our loved Dice game and Slot Machines.
Play here: https://www.bitsler.com/en/dicey-7s
You are in fact playing the dice game with the first number (golden number). You can choose to go:
over 0 to 8 and the probabilities and payout adjust, or you can go under 9 to 1.
Then you have the Slots part of the game, everytime you play you get a chance of winning the jackpot by hitting the most Seven's possible from left to right!
Here is how to win, simply hit those sevens!
7777777 (Seven 7's) will reward you with 100% of the jackpot
777777x (Six 7's) will reward you with 10% of the jackpot
77777xx (Five 7's) will reward you with 1% of the jackpot
Minimum bet for full jackpot play is the equivalent of $10 in any cryptocurrency.
There will be adjustments made to any amounts, like playing for half of the full jackpot by betting $5 or for a $1 bet you will be playing for 10% of the full jackpot:
Full information on Winning a jackpot (JP)
- Win 100% of the JP for getting 7 sevens, 10% for getting 6 sevens and 1% for getting 5 sevens (prize also depends on bet amount.)
- The sevens need to be consecutive and start with the first number (from left to right.)
- To win the maximum JP prizes, the bet must be $10 worth in any cryptocurrency. If the bet is smaller, you get a share based on your bet amount (for example: a $0.25 bet gets 2.5% of each JP prize.)
- The JP amounts in BTC that you can win with your specific bet amount are shown as estimation on the left top.
- The estimation of the total USD/EUR value of the JP is shown on the right top.
- JP is shared between currencies, but shown and paid in bitcoin.
- For BTSLR there is a separate BTSLR JP (bet 1,000 BTSLR for full JP.)
Progressive jackpot (JP)
- 2.8% of all wagered amounts on Dicey 7's go to the current JP.
- 0.2% of all wagered amounts on Dicey 7's go to a reserve JP. If the reserve JP becomes more than the current JP, the difference will move to the current JP.
- For non-bitcoin amounts we use the exchanger rate to add bitcoin to the JP.