Chatty Bot is a bot that rewards players that are active in the chat and follow the chat rules (no spamming, or begging for rain, repetitive or nonsense chat to abuse the system), level 5+ and that set an avatar. He rewards in various coins!
A Tip, to help you get a Tip: Making a deposit in the past 8 hours will increase the likelihood of your ability to get chat rewards.
ChatBot now has games! Chat games! With rewards for the winners!
The moderators can activate these games by using a command. Once activated, the bot will announce the rules for the game, and then announce when the game starts. To make it fair and allow everyone a chance with the games, if you won a game recently, you will not be allowed to compete in new games. This doesn't mean that you cannot compete in games ever again if you won a game, it just means you cant win a game and then compete in the next few games. Each game has it's own set of rules, but there are some global rules to follow:
- If the game involves betting, submitting another users bet will result in a ban.
- Only submissions in the currency the bot specified is allowed. If no currency is specified, it is BTC.
- Only submissions in the channel the game announced the rules in is valid.
- Spamming answers will result in being banned from the games.
- Only entries after the START or GO message is accepted.
The aim of the game is roll as close to the target, or to hit the target itself! The games rules are:
- Only rolls placed after the go message will be accepted
- Roll has to be a win - The bet must be green, a winning bet.
- Minimum bet is 0.00000050 Btc
- Only your own bets qualify - Submitting someone else bets will result in a ban from the games.
- Hitting the exact target ends the game - you win if you hit the target
- In the case of a tie, ie two bets submitted that have an equal difference with the target, the bet that was submitted first wins.
Our biggest Chat Game is the Bounty Roll (click here for more information).
Rains are also for players with an avatar set (learn how to set an avatar here) and level 5+.
You can catch them from generous players or Admins! (Learn here how to rain)