Celebrate every billion bet milestone with a $5,000 prizepool for 50 winners at the Billion Bets Event!
The first winner is the player who makes the billionth bet. The 49 other winners are the players who get the same roll number as the billionth bet. A winner gets points based on their VIP level and bet amount. We use these points to determine their share of the prizepool.
If the billionth bet (e.g. bet #35,000,000,000) has the following roll number: 90.84
The first 49 players who bet and get the same 90.84 roll number will win a part of the prizepool.
- Players need to be at least BRONZE I (old level players cannot participate.)
- Players that "hide their username from the bet lists" cannot participate.
- Any bet amount below the minimum of $1.00 will not be able to win.
- The player who makes the billionth bet will be always one of the winners, regardless of VIP level and bet amount requirements. Potential anonymous bet will be public and still be one of the winners.
- The bet result doesn't need to be a win itself and bet chance doesn't matter.
- Bets from all games can win, but for non-dice bets we use the promo roll number for your entry. This can be seen at the bet details (by clicking on the bet ID #.) The promo roll number looks like this:
- $5,000 split between 50 winners.
- Winner's share of prizepool depends on VIP level and bet amount (see details below.)
- A player can only win once in each event.
- Prizes will be paid in bitcoin and within 24 hours after all 50 winners are known.